River / Estuary Range
Coastal / Offshore Range
Haines 400 Aft Cabin
Price from: £290,500 (inc. VAT)
The Flagship of the Haines fleet offers the choice of two hull designs, Semi Displacement or Medium Vee Planing.
Above deck level both boats are identical & offer accommodation for either 6 or 8.
The semi-displacement 400 is available with single or twin engine installation whilst the planing 400 provides a plus 30 knot performance with the larger twin engine options.
Whichever hull design you choose, space and light come as standard.
- Impressive six / eight berth cruiser
- Twin shaft drive diesels
- Full planing or semi-displacement hull options, both with excellent offshore handling
- Choice of interior timber finishes
- Twin stateroom island berth fwd and aft cabins
- Separate forward and aft en-suite shower and toilets
- Alternative layout options
- Spacious upper deck seating area
- Wide non slip decks
- Easy-fold canopy
- GRP bathing platform with transom steps to port and starboard for easy access
- Speeds up to 30kts
- RCD Category B
Make an enquiry:
|Overall Length||40ft 0in||12.20m|
|Air Draft||11ft 2in||3.40m (with mast lowered)|
Forward cabin - Forward guest stateroom cabin with an island double berth and two drawers below, hanging lockers to both port and starboard, eye-level storage lockers and shelving beside berths.
Forward Toilet - En-suite forward toilet to starboard with sea toilet to holding tank, ceramic basin and mixer tap, eye-level storage locker, solid surface shelving and flooring.
Forward Shower - En-suite forward shower to port with solid surface shelving and flooring, shower seat and eye-level storage locker.
Galley - To starboard, 3-burner gas hob with glass cover or recessed under worktop 2-burner hob, stainless steel gas oven and grill. Drawer and cupboards under, twin sinks with mixer tap, large stainless steel fridge freezer, eye-level locker, drawers and shelf outboard.
Lower Saloon - Split level saloon with lower seating area on portside opposite galley, U-shaped settee arrangement with drawers below, fixed table, eye-level locker and shelf outboard.
Upper Saloon - U-shaped settee to starboard converting to double with storage under (option of full double domestic sofa bed arrangement), 2-seater freestanding settee to port, full length cupboard / cocktail cabinet, stairs to aft deck, large hi/low rectangular table to comfortably accommodate 6 diners.
Aft Cabin - Stateroom cabin with a large island berth across the boat, dressing table with three drawers along the transom making the most of the light and the views from the aft panoramic screens with its two opening flush hatches onto the bathing platform, two separate hanging lockers, bedside lockers and drawers either side of the double berth.
Aft Toilet / Shower -
En-suite aft toilet and shower compartments to starboard, sea toilet to holding tank, counter top wash basin and mixer tap, solid surface worktop, cupboard storage below. Separate fully
enclosed domestic shower cubical with bi-fold screen.
Aft Deck - Helm to starboard, dash with full engine instruments, easy-fold clamshell style forward canopy, deck seating and dining arrangement with cushions, deck storage lockers below, gas locker, folding teak table with fixed base, helm and navigator seats (option of helm box seat for additional storage), storage to port with double doors, recess locker to starboard accommodating horseshoe life ring. Port and starboard transom steps to large bathing platform and swim ladder.
- Fuel Tank: 220 gallons/1000 litres (twin engine)
- Water Tank: 99 gallons/450 litres
- Waste Tank: 58 gallons/265 litres (combined - 2 tanks)
- Calorifier Tank: 60 litres (complete with immersion)
- Full set of engine instruments
- Full set of navigation lights
- 240v shore power, sockets and shore lead
- 12v electrical system
- Domestic batteries (x3)
- Engine start battery (1 per engine)
- 240v double sockets (x4)
- 12v socket at helm
- Radio/CD player with speakers to saloon and to aft deck
- USB / Auxiliary socket at helm (connected to radio)
- Windscreen wipers (x2 stainless steel wipers)
- Compass and horn
- Deck LED lighting with remote control
- Pelmet LED lighting to saloon and aft cabin
- Step LED lighting to galley and aft cabin steps
- Berth LED lighting
- Wardrobe LED lighting
- Immersion Heater
- Refrigerator: 200 litre stainless steel fridge / freezer
- Drinks Fridge: 40 litre coolbox
- Water Pump: Whale water pump
- Auto Bilge Pumps: 2 x Whale electric bilge pumps
- Stainless steel rubbing strake
- Stainless steel deck cleats (x8)
- Stainless steel pulpit and grab rails
- Stainless steel water, fuel and holding tanks
- Non slip GRP deck finish
- Fenders (x6)
- Warps (x4)
- Anchor locker
- Electrical bilge pumps (x2)
- Manual bilge pump
- Auto fire extinguishers in engine compartment (x2)
- Manual fire extinguishers 1kg (x3)
- Wide non-slip decks
- Life buoy
- Boat hook
- Anchor with chain
- Anchor mounted in S/S bow roller
- 2 x Electrical & 1 x Manual Bilge Pumps
- Oven / Grill: Smev 30 litre oven and grill
- Hob: Smev 3 burner hob with glass top / Can 2 burner recessed hob
- Gas Bottles: 2 x 3.9kg Propane gas bottles (including automatic changeover with OPSO)
- Recessed bonded glass windows
- Tinted glass
- Tinted flush hatches (2 x forward, 2 x transom)
- Perspex sky hatch to saloon
- Outside screen cover or interior screen curtains
- Horn and winch covers
- Ensign with stainless steel staff
- Interior blinds or curtains